Anyone hear from Slippery Rock or Arcadia?

Started by keu5009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I received a rej. letter from Arcadia on Friday. However one of the things I liked was that they attach a sheet with the reason(s) that helped make their decision. Not many programs do that. Good luck!
 
I received a rej. letter from Arcadia on Friday. However one of the things I liked was that they attach a sheet with the reason(s) that helped make their decision. Not many programs do that. Good luck!

It's nice to know there's at least one school out there that appreciates their applicants enough to offer this information. While it's dissapointing to get a rejection, at least you know what your weaknesses may be. I think this says alot for their program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a rej. letter from Arcadia on Friday. However one of the things I liked was that they attach a sheet with the reason(s) that helped make their decision. Not many programs do that. Good luck!

Just wondering, when did you send out your application to Arcadia?