anyone hear from Temple???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucbdancn00

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
wusup guys...

another question.....

who out there is waiting to hear from Temple? I turned in my 2ndary days ago and they haven't sent me anything. I called them to find out the "status" and all they could tell me was that my file was complete.....

it was complete in like september!!!!

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

an interview invite :-D or a rejection :(

Members don't see this ad :)
You've got quite a wait ahead of you. Wait#1 :the wait for the interview, I personally interviewed in February. Wait#2, unless you get an outright acceptance/rejection you will probably be put on the continuing candidates list and may not be pulled off it it until May. Do a search and see what the wait was like last year.

I interviewed in March, but received the invite via snail mail in January about 5-6 weeks after submitting the secondary.

Unfortunately schools can be very tardy in sending rejections, but it's also possible you're "on hold" at the moment pending the caliber of other candidates. Or maybe they're just being slow in reviewing files this fall. :p It sucks but there's not much you can do but wait...good luck!