Anyone Hear From Temple?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DunStopBelievin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone Hear From Temple?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
is this true for some others? I have been complete for about 2-3 weeks or so and Boston & Temple are the only two who i havent heard from.

I haven't heard anything from Temple (mailing date 7/29) but they did update my AADSAS status to "received/app complete" and it says they will send me a secondary and request for fee in a few weeks. I haven't gotten an email or the secondary yet though

They sent me the secondary a couple of days ago, so you guys should be getting it soon. I sent the secondary back but nothing got updated

is this true for some others? I have been complete for about 2-3 weeks or so and Boston & Temple are the only two who i havent heard from.

Medical application timelines are different than dental. Sorry, try the pre-med forum.

Medical application timelines are different than dental. Sorry, try the pre-med forum.

Sorry, but im inquiring about Temple University's Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry. Not a medical school, thanks for your advice though!

I sent in my secondary like 2 weeks ago, still have heard nothing. Just a waiting game now :/

I sent in my secondary like 2 weeks ago, still have heard nothing. Just a waiting game now :/
do you know offhand the delay between completed adea and when you received your secondaries?

do you know offhand the delay between completed adea and when you received your secondaries?

i received my supplementary through email exactly 1 month after submitting to aadsas

Yeah, temple hands out your secondary a lot later than submitting. Apparently it takes a while to process too.