anyone hear from tucom-nv yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manfood.com

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone hear anything today? lol.

sorry, anxious, but sick, and like 10 papers due, and like bleh

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I got an e-mail acceptance like three weeks ago, and the snail mail info about two weeks ago.

yeah i got acceptance letter from them 1-2weeks after my interview which was in sept.

Members don't see this ad :)
goinverted said:
Yeah, I got an e-mail acceptance like three weeks ago, and the snail mail info about two weeks ago.

Are you going to go to TUCOM-NV you think.

No, I loved the fact that Vegas area is such an opportunity filled area, but aside from that I didn't really like the facilities and didn't get the greatest impression from the students. I know that there will be tons of residency spots that will arise in Vegas over the next few years and that you may have a better chance of getting in there if you are student at Touro, but if you go elsewhere and spend a rotation in Vegas, those residency spots will be just as easy to claim. I like the schools that have a good match list in the specialties in which I'm interested, and right now, KCOM, DMU, and AZCOM are my debating schools. I also have some allopathic interviews coming up so we'll see how I like them as well. Like I say to all of my interviewers, you can only learn so much about a field or a school by reading, you have to go there and see if you fit! ;) So if you feel you fit at Touro, great, for me I didn't really feel the connection.