Anyone hear from UCF yet??

Started by PTgirl1987
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTgirl1987

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard from USF, UNF, and Nova, but nothing from UCF. Please let me know if anyone knows anything! Thanks.
 
What happened with UNF? They said they sent out my decision letter and I have yet to receive one
 
Does anyone currently attend the UCF DPT program here? I have been accepted and have until this Friday to decide but I am having a hard time deciding. I wanted to know how the program is and whether you would recommend it. How are the practicals and are you given second chances if you were to mess up on one? Also, I know that the curriculum is challenging, but do you still have time for a life in Orlando?