Anyone hear from UNE?

Started by Thetomato
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many emails does UNE usually send before they either decline you or invite you to go for an interview.
I received one today saying all my pre requisite work is completed and I don't need to do anything else for now.
 
How many emails does UNE usually send before they either decline you or invite you to go for an interview.
I received one today saying all my pre requisite work is completed and I don't need to do anything else for now.
I got my interview invitation like 5 hours after I got the prerequisite email!