Anyone hear from UVA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jackjohn

I was wondering if anyone had heard from UVA? I have been complete there since 8/5 and have not heard anything. Do you know if their admissions office takes kindly to checking on your status since they do not have a status page?

Members don't see this ad.

Same here - complete 9/14 and nothing. These schools are really irritating when you have no clue what you're status is :(

I was wondering if anyone had heard from UVA? I have been complete there since 8/5 and have not heard anything. Do you know if their admissions office takes kindly to checking on your status since they do not have a status page?

nothin here

Members don't see this ad :)
The secretary at the admissions office is really sweet; I'm sure she'd be nice if you called and asked about your status.

I was complete there around 9/15 and my interview invite came via snail mail I think about 2 weeks ago? My interview is scheduled for november. Good :luck: everyone!