Anyone heard from AZCOM Re Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lycoidis

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard either way from AZCOM after a September interview. I have been watching the mailbox daily and am hesitant to call as they said it could take anywhere from 3-4 weeks. Thought I would check the word on the street first. Thanks And Good Luck :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on Sept. 26th, and got an acceptance on Thursday, Oct. 17th. because of my close proximity to AZ, I think that letters will be arriving in other parts of the country early this week. Keep a look out and good luck.

Interviewed 9/27
Waitlist notification : 10/7

Members don't see this ad :)
interviewed on 9/23
accepted on 10/18

I interviewd 9/25.
Got acceptance letter 10/17

Will be going next Fall!!

Interviewed: 9/27
Accepted: 10/17

Yeeehawww!

:clap: Thanks for your replys. I just got an acceptance letter last night. The wait is finally over. :clap:

Anybody who interviewed october 11th hear anything, or am I just being anal and need to relax a bit? HAHA Anyway just wondering if it is true that waitlists were sent out first, and hoping that it's good nothing has come yet! Any insight would be good!!

A friend of mine who interviewed on Oct 17th found out this week. He said that he received a large packet in the mail but there was no letter officially stating his acceptance, or just plain status for that matter. So he called the admissions office and they told him that he was accepted.

Fred

Has anyone that interviewed on the 15th of Oct been notified of their status yet? Just a little curious and antsy... But I'm still hoping for the best. Good luck to everyone that is waiting to hear!!!

An AZCOM representative was in WA today and was saying that the dean was out of town last week or the week that they were going to mail out notifications, so that could be why some that interviewed in interview haven't heard yet.

he also said that they only have 4 interviewing sessions:
sept
oct
nov
april
so for those (like me) that haven't gotten an invitation to interview next week, then we have to wait until april. :(

Congrats to those that have heard back already!!

I called AZCOM today and they said that the letters for those of us who interviewed in October, were sent out on monday the 28th. Good luck to everybody, I will be sitting by the mailbox!!

Interviewd 10/15
Acceptance letter 10/30

Hopes that help :)

Hi all!

interview Oct 15
acceptance letter Oct 30

Good luck and congrats!!:clap:

Damn!!!

Interview 10/11
Waitlist 10/30

Oh well, life goes on!

Interviewed 10/17
Accepted 10/31

Yeah!!

is it true what they say about AZCOM, no more interviews till next april now? (well after the november interviews)...

should I even both submitting the secondary now?

I am still in shock...

Interview 10/18
Accepted 10/31

As a second year applicant, I still can't believe it!!!

:clap:

Fred

Congratulations Fozzy!!

I'll be at AZCOM next year with you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cyndi

Getting that acceptance is the greatest thing ever. Nothing like knowing that you're going somewhere next August. (It's nice to cancel interviews and save some $$$ too).