Anyone heard from BU recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pay5407

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed there early last week
is there anyone who already got the email from BU?

Members don't see this ad.

when did you interview and when did they say they would contact you by?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed there on Feb 3 and was accepted 2 days later (via email) but I am going to it down as soon as NYU receives my deposit so hopefully that will open up a spot for you... good luck!

well, I interviewd Jan. 20th. they told me they'll get back in 4 to 6 weeks. but it seems that people are getting admission way faster....I haven't heard anything and I am not sure if this is a good sign...

Jan 23rd here... Emailed the woman I interviewed with, who emailed the admissions people, who emailed back, who said... "no decision has been made yet"... I love the waiting game... I just hope it's all worth it in the end...:luck::xf::luck:

i got acceptance email a week after interviewing. i am also turning it down, so good luck all!

Jan 23rd here... Emailed the woman I interviewed with, who emailed the admissions people, who emailed back, who said... "no decision has been made yet"... I love the waiting game... I just hope it's all worth it in the end...:luck::xf::luck:

Who did you interview with? I emailed the lady I interviewd with and got no response back

Interviewed in Nov..got rejected last thursday :(

When do the interviews for BU end for this cycle ... does anyone know?

When do the interviews for BU end for this cycle ... does anyone know?

I got an email Feb 5th about an interview for March 24th that was the earliest date I could get so I'm guessing not to much longer unless they interview into April.

i did the interview on feb 10th with Dr. Shaw
still no words~~~