Anyone heard from Chatham's dpt program?

Started by sjk2016
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I heard yesterday about an interview invite. I declined it as I have already been accepted to a program and decided to go there. Good luck hopefully you hear soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thats great!!! Congrats! if you don't mine me asking... What were your stats?
 
Thank you! My stats:
My cGPA is 3.7 pre-req is 3.68
GRE: V 153 Q 158 AW 5.0
and about 315 hours outpatient and 20 hours inpatient
 
I received an email from them yesterday saying I was on their wait list. I thought that was odd because I never had an interview. My friend received a rejection email from them yesterday as well so I'm assuming all their decisions went out yesterday.