Anyone heard from JetProp or others? (m)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LonghornJPS

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wondering and hoping our collegues are doing okay. 🙁

Jetproppilot lives in Louisianna, right?

If anyone hears from anybody or knows anything, please post.
 
LonghornJPS said:
Jetproppilot lives in Louisianna, right?

I thought he lived in Florida (and went to Tulane for residency). I could be mistaken tho. 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The people I know that were there evacuated, from what I hear no one can dial in or out of new orleans without a sattelite phone.
 
One of my classmates sister is any obgyn at university hospital in NO. She said its a really bad scene. Her sister did c-sections all night in an effort to get all the babies delivered before the storm hit, and she's been there ever since working. They're getting transfers from charity because charity is totally "non-functional" in her words. But from her discription university is not very functional either. They don't have power. And the water is rising. 🙁