Anyone heard from LECOM

Started by Glowwyrm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Glowwyrm

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has received email/snail mail or interviews for LECOM yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for the main campus - erie PA and was told after new years they'll start reviewing.
 
I applied to Erie and was interviewed over the phone yesterday.
 
I applied to Erie and was interviewed over the phone yesterday.

I also called them and they told me they started interviewing on rolling basis.
Congrats Glowwyrm, I hope you get accepted. Could you PM me, I have some personal qs for you. Congrats once again.