Anyone heard from OUCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recieved my acceptance last week and LOVED the school!!! Really great program. I did learn that they only interview 250 students for 108 spots so there are a lot less people that get the invite...good luck!
 
Congratulations! The great thing about interviewing a small bunch is they get back to you SUPER quick with the results...my interview ended at 3:30pm and they called me at 5pm the SAME DAY to offer my acceptance 🙂

GOOD LUCK!!!!
 
I interviewed on 9/29, a Friday, and received an acceptance three days later. The school is great and the people are incredibly friendly and helpful. I went on their first day of interviews so I imagine they have yet to send out many invites, so no need to start worrying yet 🙂