-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone heard from Texas Tech?
Started by asu0717
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rbcatch22 said:doesd anyone think that the acceptance will be shown on the website under admission status? let me know if anyone has anything besised interviewed. i interviewed in early Feb. also. i'm ready to know something!!!
When I was at my interview, they said that you wouldn't be able to see online until after you have received your actual letter because they wanted students to experience opening the letter. I dont really know why. Mine just says interviewed too.
I interviewed at Teach early Feb as well and have been waiting to hear something. I have a friend who interviewed last Friday, March 11 and they told her that early acceptance letters will go out sometime this week. I've been so nervous with anticipation it was driving insane! I'm so glad I found this msg board..good to read about other people trying to do the same thing. Good luck!
asu0717 said:I haven't heard anything yet either. When were they supposed to mail out the letters? And will they mail you a letter if you didn't get accepted for early admissions?
Still haven't heard anything from Tech here either. I remember them saying they would mail out a "letter of regret" if you are not accepted for early admissions..but im not sure about a letter for being put on a wait list. So either we have all been put on a waiting list or they are just running behind?? I have no clue, but this waiting is still driving me insane.
I think they are going to try and mail out acceptances this week since we start our spring break on Friday. I would think they would want to get them out there before then. I will ask Mike for all of you on Friday if I have time.
Just hang in there.
Em
Just hang in there.
Em
emogrrrrl said:I think they are going to try and mail out acceptances this week since we start our spring break on Friday. I would think they would want to get them out there before then. I will ask Mike for all of you on Friday if I have time.
Just hang in there.
Em
Hi emogrrrrl,
This is Arnold. I talked to you on Feb. 11th when I had my interview. I am still waiting for mine correspondence. Thanks for your help.
Does anyone know when the final interview date is, or when those final invitations will be sent?
rxaggie2005 said:Does anyone know when the final interview date is, or when those final invitations will be sent?
It is in this link:
http://www.ttuhsc.edu/sop/programs/pharmD/calendar.aspx
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pigeon26 said:Has anyone heard anything yet? The wait is on and I'm beginning to get antsy! In, out, borderlined...just let me know something (preferably the former).
This is what I've heard from a guy at my school. He recieved an acceptance letter from Tech on the 18th of March. And I am still anxiously waiting for my rej/accept. letter. Anyone recieving any email respone from Mr. Schwettman? I've sent out about 3 emails and never got a response.
fob12 said:This is what I've heard from a guy at my school. He recieved an acceptance letter from Tech on the 18th of March. And I am still anxiously waiting for my rej/accept. letter. Anyone recieving any email respone from Mr. Schwettman? I've sent out about 3 emails and never got a response.
Hmm..that sounds suspicious to me, to be honest. When I spoke to Mike that week he said that they hadn't sent anything out, and when I spoke to him last week on Tuesday he again said they were finalizing decisions and that nothing had been sent out. I may be mistaken, but as far as I know, if anything had been sent out then it was late last week.
Again, I could be wrong, but that's what Mike told me when I last saw him. Our school is on spring break this week, so I'm not sure if I Mike will be in the office. I didn't get a chance to speak to him before I left on Friday- I had too much to do and I was ready to get the hell out of school and go on break.
Just hang in there. I know how anxious you can get when waiting for a letter. I've been there. If anything, I would call, not write an email.
If I should hear anything I will post it.
I haven't receive an acceptance letter yet, but last night I went online to their website and found a link option that says "accept offer" and my status changed to "offer extended". My interview was on the 25th of Feb, and I was also told that the letter comes first, then the online status... I believe that they are sending letters out this week.. Good luck everyone 🙂
Ting324 said:I haven't receive an acceptance letter yet, but last night I went online to their website and found a link option that says "accept offer" and my status changed to "offer extended". My interview was on the 25th of Feb, and I was also told that the letter comes first, then the online status... I believe that they are sending letters out this week.. Good luck everyone 🙂
I have looked on website and I am unable to find this link -- could you specify where you found the link. Thanks!!
dancqt04 said:I have looked on website and I am unable to find this link -- could you specify where you found the link. Thanks!!
There will be an additional option if you are accepted, or else it just has the option of review application. Good luck!
just wondering if anyone who interviewed for regular admissions, has heard back from them yet?
Those that were in the pool for regular admissions and those who didn't get in the first round should start checking online and looking in your mailboxes- it appears that they are sending out a second round of acceptances. Best of luck to everyone!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K