Anyone heard from UMDNJ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letsgoblue

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's taking forever...anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

NO! I was told I would hear back in the first week of February. and it's almost the end of the month! :mad:

bump. i'm still waiting on them as well. i interviewed only a couple weeks ago. i'm getting fairly nervous since their decision determines whether i'm reapplying or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called Sandie and she told me they didn't sent any acceptance letters recently. I asked her if the school is going to send letters this week and she told me they have a plan but not so sure. I believe they told me that they will notice us within two weeks. Hurry up school~~:)

Does anyone know if UNDNJ is still sending out interview invites? My AADSAS status has been "under review" since December 1st.

Does anyone know if UNDNJ is still sending out interview invites? My AADSAS status has been "under review" since December 1st.

From what I've heard, they are done w/ interview but I'm not 100% sure. I believe last date was Feburary 8th. Maybe you should call the school.
Good Luck!

any wait list movement yet?

I got my acceptance at the end of January. I was in the second round of acceptances since I interviewed just before December 1st.