-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone heard from UNC yet?!?!?
Started by blcws6
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
nope.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it's 8:36am! and my phone is ON (it was on even in class) and i sit in the front row. But NOTHING still from UNC!! 🙁
nothing here
I just got a call from UNC's registrar, Terry Barker, at 8:40am eastern time!! 🙂 I"m in! Woohoo!!
I just got a call from UNC's registrar, Terry Barker, at 8:40am eastern time!! 🙂 I"m in! Woohoo!!
And to think, you're from Duke too.😛
Yeiii!! Are you at the beginning of the alphabet??
I just got a call from UNC's registrar, Terry Barker, at 8:40am eastern time!! 🙂 I"m in! Woohoo!!
Yeiii! Are you at the beginning of the alphabet?
hahah I know I'm converting to the other blue!! My fiance is going to UNC med school, so it's our first choice. I'm super excited!!
My last name starts with an H. For 80 ppl though, if they started at 7am, if it was alphabetical they probably woulda gotten to me sooner. Ms. Barker spent like 2 seconds saying I was in, then that was it. Very anticlimactic.
I bet it's just random, not alphabetical -- don't worry guys!!
My last name starts with an H. For 80 ppl though, if they started at 7am, if it was alphabetical they probably woulda gotten to me sooner. Ms. Barker spent like 2 seconds saying I was in, then that was it. Very anticlimactic.
I bet it's just random, not alphabetical -- don't worry guys!!
hahah I know I'm converting to the other blue!! My fiance is going to UNC med school, so it's our first choice. I'm super excited!!
My last name starts with an H. For 80 ppl though, if they started at 7am, if it was alphabetical they probably woulda gotten to me sooner. Ms. Barker spent like 2 seconds saying I was in, then that was it. Very anticlimactic.
I bet it's just random, not alphabetical -- don't worry guys!!
What does your AADSAS status say? Offer Made?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine's no on AADSAS.. stilll under review. I'm out-of-state. Hopefully that will change before tuition is billed.... i'm marrying an NC resident... yipes!
wahooo!!!
I'm in!!!!!!!!! Just got the call at around 8:50!
congrats! I'll ask the same thing...
in-state or out of state? and first letter of your last name?
aw guys dont worry! the other girl on predents listed as in is out of state NY -- i really think they just may not be calling in-state ppl yet. keep the faith!
aw guys dont worry! the other girl on predents listed as in is out of state NY -- i really think they just may not be calling in-state ppl yet. keep the faith!
thats really sweet of you to say, I can't thank you enough for staying around to console us/encourage us, especially since you're already in and all. Its really awesome of you!
i can't wait to meet my future classmates!! 😉 don't worry. a close friend of mine is in-state trying for UNC and i can honestly say if she doesnt get in no one will.. and she hasnt gotten a call yet. no worries.
thanks for trying to make us feel better. you are too kind...I just check my adea status and its under review so I think I just answered my own question...🙁
i can't wait to meet my future classmates!! 😉 don't worry. a close friend of mine is in-state trying for UNC and i can honestly say if she doesnt get in no one will.. and she hasnt gotten a call yet. no worries.
no no, i am still under review too according toaadsas. UNC is slow about updating AADSAS.
no no, i am still under review too according toaadsas. UNC is slow about updating AADSAS.
Sigh.
I'm still "Invited for Interview" -_- 🙁
Sigh.
I'm still "Invited for Interview" -_- 🙁
mine doesn't even say "invited for interview" in fact it never did, even though I interviewed over a month ago. I don't put any stock in the aadsas update window
got my call during my Spanish class (9AM)!!!!!!!!!
last name starts w/ a V
(no change on my aadsas and I'm in state for those wondering)
so who else is joining the UNC 2012 class?
last name starts w/ a V
(no change on my aadsas and I'm in state for those wondering)
so who else is joining the UNC 2012 class?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got my call during my Spanish class (9AM)!!!!!!!!!
last name starts w/ a V
(no change on my aadsas and I'm in state for those wondering)
so who else is joining the UNC 2012 class?
congrats! though for me that still bad news. Guess I'll have to wait till feb
facebook group! - UNC Dental Class of 2012!!!! it's global, look it up!
SWEETNESS
I'll be joining momentarily
Facebook group! - UNC Dental Class of 2012!!!! it's global, look it up!
I'll be joining momentarily
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 305
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
D