anyone heard from VCU recently??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittyone16

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When will VCU sending out acceptance letters for March??? Is it the 1st or the 15th?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an interview this morning.. so yeah.. heard from them :thumbup: :D.

just got a rejection email. love it!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, I didn't know that VCU sends out rejection letter via email. When was your interview??

Same here. Lots of love via email.

I got more love from that email than I got from the letters I got from other schools.

I don't know who had said negative things about Sharon at the admissions office, but I found her to be extremely nice and accomodating. It's too bad she's retiring this year.

lol they titled it: "Reject Letter Resident." let the letters flood in...

Sharon is awesome! She made me feel so comfortable the day I had the interview!

anyone that has been accepted to vcu been contacted about anything other than deposits? eg...housing info, financial aid timeline...

for those accepted recently- was your aadsas status changed from interview to accepted soon after or has it not been changed yet?

Yea, I want to know about this too...anyone plzz????

I got the reject email too. it made me laugh almost as much as creighton's waitlist notification letter

I'm sorry to hear that! I thought it might be a little informal to send out rejection via email; since most schools send you letters. When did you get this? Sorry to ask this question but I just want to know where I am standing at. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone hear anything lately?

I think George Mason heard from VCU

ha yeh! vcu is a solid team...for their size. don't think they will go too far in tourney but they aren't bad.

hb2998 hey when was your interview scheduled for? hope it goes well!!

Sorry for the late reply. Oddly enough, I was actually at my interview for VCU. I got the news on the 1st and interviewed on the 6th. My schedule quickly got open :D. (Failed two quizzes today... I really hope I get in :thumbup:). The interview is super relaxed, so I don't know if it went well.

Sorry for the late reply. Oddly enough, I was actually at my interview for VCU. I got the news on the 1st and interviewed on the 6th. My schedule quickly got open :D. (Failed two quizzes today... I really hope I get in :thumbup:). The interview is super relaxed, so I don't know if it went well.

what? do they still interviewing? I thought they stopped mid-feb?

what? do they still interviewing? I thought they stopped mid-feb?

Hey guys.. big mistake.. I just searched my screen name and noticed that I posted in the Pre-Dental forum (I'm an MD applicant)! Please ignore my posts on this forum as I had received an interview for VCU Medical College of Virginia. Sorry for the misunderstanding!