anyone heard from vcu?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Starzz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd ask if anyone's applied to VCU? if so, when did you apply and have u heard anything from them.. do let me know.. also, do they have a secondary that gets mailed or do we fill it out like for some others... :confused:

Thanks all..........

Members don't see this ad.

I also have applied to VCU. :) AADSAS just sent them my app. this past week. I have also sent them my photo & $70 fee. Now, I guess we just sit and wait. Their website states that once they decide if they are giving you an interview, they will send you a secondary ap. Hope this helps! :luck:

When did you apply? Have you sent them the photo/$70?

i got an email from them a few days ago. they wanted money, a wallet sized photo, and a dat score. my addsas app went in the 6th mailing, and im taking the dat aug14. as far as the secondary, im not sure. ill look into all that once i finish the dat off.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey lumbee.. yea i sent in my stuff.. i applied in june.. they have everything.. now i guess we just wait and wait and wait........

hey, i got a postcard from vcu....they want the money and DAT scores which im planning on taking in september...

I applied May 18, and I sent my fee and photo a week later. They got my DAT scores in late June, and in mid-July I got an email saying to check infosource for updates. On July 23, infosource was updated saying that my application was completed and under review.