Anyone heard from VCU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shawny8351

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent out the application fee and everything but never hear from them.
Not even a single email.
My esubmit date is 7/7.

Anyone applying to VCU?

I just called them, and the person told me to check AADSAS.

Members don't see this ad.

My AADSAS says received/ under review from them. This is my #1 choice so I'm hoping to hear from them first.

Members don't see this ad :)
I recieved an e-mail about 3 weeks ago saying that my application was recieved. My AADSAS is blank though (along with all other schools that I applied to, except for Nova)

I haven't heard from VCU in a while. They emailed me June 24 saying that they received my AADSAS, but I haven't heard anything since. AADSAS doesn't say anything either. Maybe a call is in order. . .

My AADSAS was sent out 7/7 and i heard back from them about 2 weeks ago. VCU is the only school that says anything on AADSAS..."received/under review"

Still havent gotten anything from BU yet!!!!

Good luck everyone! VCU is Awesome. FWIW, I wasn't contacted by VCU for an interview until mid January...

Plenty o' time yet! lol.

In 2006 when I was interviewed, I was contacted for VCU's first round. My letter was mailed on August 16th.

In 2006 when I was interviewed, I was contacted for VCU's first round. My letter was mailed on August 16th.

Is it via email or snail mail they send out interview invites??

I really want to hear from VCU soon so I don't have to waste my time and money visiting all these other schools...