Anyone here about VCU?

Started by alexamasan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alexamasan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sadly my AADSAS status is still invited for interview, which probably means that I didn't get accepted this round, has anyone received any offers of admission from VCU yet?
 
When i checked AADSAS this morning at 8:15 my VCU status had changed to "Offer Made." I haven't seen any other people discussing VCU invites so I don't know if they're finished with offers or not.
 
My status turned blank for VCU yesterday afternoon, and this morning sometime between 8 and 11 it turned to "offer made." I haven't gotten an email or anything else from them yet though!