Anyone here did Chads prep videos? Question for you

Started by JoRony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JoRony

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Did you do Chad Prep videos and chapter quizzes for chem and orgo? How was the difficulty level for those quizzes compared to bootcamp or booster practice tests? I am just curious, I found the videos very helpful.
 
Hi,

Did you do Chad Prep videos and chapter quizzes for chem and orgo? How was the difficulty level for those quizzes compared to bootcamp or booster practice tests? I am just curious, I found the videos very helpful.
I went through all of his videos like 3 times then did practice problems. He was by far the most helpful when it came to DAT prep. This was like 6 years ago too.