Anyone here from Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentist 2 be

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here anything from Tufts except for that email they sent on Dec 1st and except for those that have been accepted?

Has anyone received anything about an interview after Dec 1st?

Members don't see this ad.

Dentist 2 be said:
Anyone here anything from Tufts except for that email they sent on Dec 1st and except for those that have been accepted?

Has anyone received anything about an interview after Dec 1st?

I received an interview invite for January last week.

Thats great! Congrats! When did you apply? And what are your stats like if you don't mind?

Members don't see this ad :)
I graduated from UCSB in 2003 with a B.S. in microbio. My science GPA and cumulative GPA was 3.25. AADSAS # 18XX. After graduating, I worked for 6 months for Medtronic Neurosurgery as a Lab Tech, studied for the DAT, and now I work for Disney Cable Networks Group and tutor high school kids in bio, chem, spanish, and math.

DAT Scores
Academic Average 20
PAT 15 :eek:
QR 18
RC 21
Bio 22
G-Chem 19
O-Chem 19

Mark

you mean "hear" not "here"; my spot will be up for grabs good luck to u all

yes druiser that's what i meant! I don't spend time doing spell and grammar check after I post on SDN. ;)

I got an interview invite the day after that odd email in the beginning of December for January. I was shocked, I thought that email spelled out rejection for me.

Could anyone spell out the contents of that email.... I didn't receive any email, and my application is still under review... being a late applicant really sucks.... :(

packrbackr said:
I got an interview invite the day after that odd email in the beginning of December for January. I was shocked, I thought that email spelled out rejection for me.

I never received an email.

The email was sent on December 1st or 2nd, I don't quite remember and it basically stated that at this time they are asking those who have decided to go to another school or what not, to withdraw their applications to make room for potential candidates and acceptances.

BTW, today i received a postcard from Tufts asking for the $60 application fee in order to further process my application. They received my application on November 21st.

Dentist 2 be said:
The email was sent on December 1st or 2nd, I don't quite remember and it basically stated that at this time they are asking those who have decided to go to another school or what not, to withdraw their applications to make room for potential candidates and acceptances.

BTW, today i received a postcard from Tufts asking for the $60 application fee in order to further process my application. They received my application on November 21st.

oh i remember getting an email like that..i didnt' really think it meant anything. im still waiting to get an interview from just one damn school