Anyone here got admitted from a post bacc??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mightymouse23

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I am applying this year, and am also finishing a post bacc in december. I wanted to basically know what my chances are, and to see how many people got in after completing a post bacc...

My best shot, i figure, is with NYU since I got an interview there before doing my post bacc.

Just a little nervous about what to expect...

thanks.

sag
 
Hey I got into all 5 of the schools that I applied to coming out of a post-bac. You should be fine. If you have anymore questions feel free to pm me b/c i dont check these forums very often.
mightymouse23 said:
Hi guys,

I am applying this year, and am also finishing a post bacc in december. I wanted to basically know what my chances are, and to see how many people got in after completing a post bacc...

My best shot, i figure, is with NYU since I got an interview there before doing my post bacc.

Just a little nervous about what to expect...

thanks.

sag
 
I completed a post-bacc at UCLA recently and am starting school in July. All three of the post-bacc students that participated are all starting/in dental school. Make sure they are advocating you to each school. Good luck! I don't check SDN often, so if you have any other ?'s PM me.
 
Thanks guys for the input... I will be PM'ing you later- just been busy studying for the DAT's and trying to nail them...

Sag