anyone in California?

Started by adoggie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adoggie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, is anyone in this forum currently doing a residency in California? I'm interested in doing my residency there and was wondering if anyone here is doing it now. I'm thinking Los Angeles would be good, since San Diego can get to be a bit more expensive.
 
Hi, is anyone in this forum currently doing a residency in California? I'm interested in doing my residency there and was wondering if anyone here is doing it now. I'm thinking Los Angeles would be good, since San Diego can get to be a bit more expensive.

I just got back from California interviewing...

SD is a great city.. I loved it. Havent been to LA so not sure.