anyone in redding, CA area?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pakho123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got hired by rite aid in redding, CA as a grad intern/pharmacist. I am all the way from east coast. So any inputs about the city will be greatly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Beautiful country-like setting, lots of outdoorsy stuff to do....mostly Caucasian, big meth problem, and currently attempting to secede from California into its own breakaway state (Jefferson).

Advice: put in a few years and head somewhere closer to civilization.

But it sure is beautiful up there.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
It's three hours from the coast and about the same to a major city (if you call Sacramento a major city).
Not the usual place for a 20-something from the east to land. If you like the outdoors, it could work for you.

Agree with Fetti- the area is beautiful.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's amazing that with all these pharmacy programs in Northern California (CHSU inaugural class graduates this year and CNSU's inaugural class was c/o 2012; then you have UCSF, UoP, Touro). they STILL have to look east for new grads.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got hired by rite aid in redding, CA as a grad intern/pharmacist. I am all the way from east coast. So any inputs about the city will be greatly appreciated

Whats the pay in Redding this year?