Anyone interested in becoming a mentor to undergrads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xturquoise

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a director for a pre-health organization at UCLA and I was wondering if any optometry school students would be interested in becoming a mentor to our undergraduate volunteers. We just need some students who would not mind answering questions via e-mail about the field, admissions, the load, etc. I will match you up with one or two students.
I would REALLY appreciate it if you can help out! Please PM me if you are interested!
 
hey xturquoise,

i'm an officer for the UCLA pre-opt society. if any of your members are interested in optometry, they can come to one of our meetings. let me know and i can give you some info. you can find our site on "my ucla". 🙂 we usually have students/ODs/representatives from different schools come and speak to us.


xturquoise said:
I am a director for a pre-health organization at UCLA and I was wondering if any optometry school students would be interested in becoming a mentor to our undergraduate volunteers. We just need some students who would not mind answering questions via e-mail about the field, admissions, the load, etc. I will match you up with one or two students.
I would REALLY appreciate it if you can help out! Please PM me if you are interested!