Anyone Interview at NOVA yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kshah13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have mine next thursday and I'm just trying to see what the interview is like this year. I looked at the Interview feedback section, but they are all from last year. Also, does anyone know if it is a group interview or a one-on-one interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I havent heard anything from them yet. when did you take your DAT and sent your secondary?

kshah13 said:
I have mine next thursday and I'm just trying to see what the interview is like this year. I looked at the Interview feedback section, but they are all from last year. Also, does anyone know if it is a group interview or a one-on-one interview?

I think it’s you and a panel of interviewers.

Members don't see this ad :)
dentalengineer said:
I havent heard anything from them yet. when did you take your DAT and sent your secondary?
I sent them my secondary in mid-august.

kshah13 said:
I'll be there with you. I don't know anyhting about the interview, but there faculty seened way cool. I was on vacation there in July and stopped in and met the dean of admissions and the secretary of admissions. And if your wondering yes it's true i got a "prime" interview with par stats. :D

The format of the interview process has not changed from previous years. It is still a 2-3 on 1 interview. They aren't going to ask you any questions that will make you cry or anything, so no worries. It will be the most relaxed interview you'll have. Gotta get back to picking my nose in radiology, good luck!