Anyone Interview @ Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GA_Nole_Fan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had an interview last week at UGA, which went really well, and when I got home that night found out that I had been invited for an interview @ Mercer next month. Does anyone who's already interviewed there remember what questions they asked. I work with a number of people who go to school or graduated from there, but they are little or no help, because they have subsequently forgotten their interview questions.

But for those looking at UGA, last week when I interviewed was only the second week on interviews, so don't sweat it.

Members don't see this ad.

When is your interview at Mercer? I've got one scheduled for 3/18 at 1pm. I also had a friend that has been accepted at Mercer and she said her interview was very laid back. She interviewed there in September. Thanks for the heads up about UGA...I was getting a little worried because I haven't heard anything from them. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Alli1028 said:
When is your interview at Mercer? I've got one scheduled for 3/18 at 1pm. I also had a friend that has been accepted at Mercer and she said her interview was very laid back. She interviewed there in September. Thanks for the heads up about UGA...I was getting a little worried because I haven't heard anything from them. Good luck!

Don't Worry, but be prepared. I posted my interview review today, and it should be a good indicator to how to handle an interview at UGA. Good luck! My interview at Mercer isn't until mid april, so I have time to prepare.

Adam

FutureRxGal said:
The Pharmacy Interview Feedback pages are very helpful. I posted my Mercer interview experience from October on there.

Hey Gal,

I looked for your write-up, but there isn't even a selection for Mercer in the review section. Crazy stuff!

GA_Nole_Fan said:
Hey Gal,

I looked for your write-up, but there isn't even a selection for Mercer in the review section. Crazy stuff!

Yeah, it's there. Lee has it listed as "Southern Mercer," even though I sent him a request for the name change a long time ago. ;)