Aug 28, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Has anyone that interviewed at Western University been rejected yet? I know students were called today and some had changes on their AADSAS to "offer made." There is still nothing on my decision's page for Western??any thoughts? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Also have received nothing in the mail???

May 6, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Has anyone that interviewed at Western University been rejected yet? I know students were called today and some had changes on their AADSAS to "offer made." There is still nothing on my decision's page for Western??any thoughts? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Also have received nothing in the mail???

wait for your snail mail. the admission advisor said that the mail has been distributed out and we should receive it end of this week or early next week depending on where you live.

OP
K
Aug 28, 2010
Status
Dental Student
okay thank you!!! waiting is a little easier said than done..lol..but I guess I will have to!!!! I'm assuming since I'm on the east coast it'll be next week b/f I hear anything!!!!