anyone interviewed with UT houston peds

Started by lwjf2001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lwjf2001

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a foreign medical graduate. I will go there for interview next week. just wandering how good the program is, and what kind of questions they ask during interview? how many foreign medical graduates in the program? I can't find this info online, so anyone can help?

thanks a lot
 
Hi. I'll break it down for you ....

Current FMGs
Categorical peds
PL-I - 2 of 18
PL-II - 1 of 19
PL-III - 1 of 17

Med Peds
PGY-I - 2 of 4
PGY-II - 0 of 7
PGY-III - 0 of 6
PGY-IV - 1 of 5

Hope that helps. Good luck.