Anyone interviewing at USC 2/12?

Started by yuki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yuki

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am going to USC interview this Sat and just wanted to know if anyone else is heading down there. It's my first interview, and already I am having trouble sleeping. Not sure how I will be able to make it to Sat.

Did everyone that interviewed in the earlier sessions find out their status yet?
 
Yuki,

I have lots of experience with interviewing. If you want to do a mock interview over the phone, pm me. I'll be glad to give you some pointers.

Good luck this Saturday. Be yourself but I advise that you really practice for your interview.

Pete