Anyone just starting out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ParisGellar

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any other docs-to-be (recent grads!!) bent on getting accepted to med school within the year, or two years? I'm a recent grad, and I attended a Teacher's College, so...I have mostly teacher friends who totally do not understand why I am taking all these classes and doing all this volunteering.

If there's anyone in a similar position, or just would like a penpal to write to once a month or so while they're waiting to matriculate to an MD school, please PM me. I'd love the camaraderie, and sharing the experiences of gap year(s).