anyone know about central fill pharmacist job?

Started by fxok425
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fxok425

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently working for one the three chains. I like my work, but unhappy with the floating schedule and driving. I will have an interview with a local grocery store's central fill pharmacy, which is only 5 minutes away from my house. Just wonder if this is a dead-end job. Is it boring? I am thinking of probably verifying all the day. If I don't like this job, what's the exit plan? Can I go back to retail? I heard Walgreen closed it's central fill. How is the job security in a central fill pharmacy? Thanks.