Anyone know about Eastern Virginia's program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RuNnR

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who got an interview here. I have never heard much from here. Can anyone comment on this program - the good? the bad?
Thanks!:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

interviewed there ~5yrs prior--seemed like a small peds-oriented program. The chief resident giving the interview tour also was a full-time Starbucks barista due to all the "free time" during residency.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed there. It is indeed an easy program. There are many non-traditionals in it, especially a number of middle aged women. At least when I interviewed a few years back. There is a strong Pediatric focus.

I interviewed there. It is indeed an easy program. There are many non-traditionals in it, especially a number of middle aged women. At least when I interviewed a few years back. There is a strong Pediatric focus.

My wife felt the same about lot of non-traditional middle-aged women. The program director was really nice per her. They have an ACGME pain fellowship if you are interested in it. I didn't interview there, but I accompanied my wife during the travel and was hooked with the place. It's been 2yrs since the interview, but I can't stop thinking about that miles long beach side in the neighboring Virginia Beach.

-ML