Anyone know about MSMC?

Started by katykat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katykat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want to know what people have to say about MSMC.

I have volunteered at many different PT clinics but never met a PT who went to MSMC for DPT.
I wonder why...

I would like to know how their program is(good or bad),
and anything you know about that school!

One thing I heard about MSMC from one of the PT's I've worked for said..
the student interns from MSMC seemed kind of lost or didn't know what they were doing...🙁

I really like that school but I want to hear good things and bad things about that school before I make a decision.

THANK YOU!🙂
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I'm no help either but I'm in the same position as you. I just got my acceptance letter from MSMC. I would love to hear input from others!
 
One thing I heard about MSMC from one of the PT's I've worked for said..
the student interns from MSMC seemed kind of lost or didn't know what they were doing...🙁
Sorry dont know much about MSMC. Is this Mount Saint Marys? check out the link for the ultimate pass rates, does not have 1st time pass rates though. However, having a high pass rate doesn't necessarily mean they prepare their students well for clinicals...maybe...i think...maybe they're good at taking test?

Ummm...good luck!👍

https://www.fsbpt.org/ForCandidates...eList/index.asp?ExamLevel=PT&PublishYear=2010