Anyone know how to convert a AAMC FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I was wondering how to feel about scores. My NS scores were 512, 513, 512, 511 and then signifigantly lower the other 6 tests (around 507) with CARS being disgustingly low(123 at the lowest). My AAMC unscored I took today and got a 80/94/93/95. I know this is pretty good but I was wondering if this was actually more of a luck, or a easier test or something, considering I get lower on NS and Kaplan. If somebody could let me know how they did on AAMC unscored FL versus the ACTUAL test and practice tests that would be awesome, just want to know how the trends are working.

Members don't see this ad.

The prep company tests are know to be deflated, especially Kaplan. Also the AAMC sample is pretty indicative of actual scores. So you're in a good spot! Best of luck!

Your AAMC Unscored is a 128/131/130/131 which adds up to a 520. Great job. You are set. Your NS scores indicate about the same. Take some EK tests and do the AAMC material and you are set for 520+ And for the record I got a 508 on the Unscored and got a 509 on the real deal. This is pretty accurate.