Anyone know ICO's interview to acceptance ratio?

Started by CDN_twin
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CDN_twin

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the percentage of interviewees that ICO accepts?
 
In 2002 they interviewed 409 and 147 enrolled. I know they over accept b/c some will go to other schools but that is ~36%. I would imagine they would have to accept about 25%-30% above that in order to get the class size they want. So I would guess they accept about 60% of those who interview. This is only speculation.

Just for your information, 617 applied.
 
When the director of admissions was at UW last week, I think she said that they have so far interviewed (o plan to, I'm not sure) 437 of 840 applicants and have so far accepted about 75 of a class of 150-160.