Anyone know this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NerdyAndrea

Pre-Med Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get free study materials for the CphT? I jsut want to take the test. It will help with the awesome volunteer opportunity I have over the summer :)

A

Members don't see this ad.

I started at walgreens years back as a pharmacy cashier moved up to walgreens tech then they offered free books and free test for the CPhT.

Cool, I'll get the book and study then! thanks for the input on Walgreen's, I'll see if they're doing it here. Somemes depending on the neighborhood it's pickier or less picky.

A

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah okay thanks AK Ranger.....I'm slwo to reply these days it's test cram week all the instructors hve decided it's time for some kind of Exam this week, and then finals are next week.......Love the test cram at the end of the semester. So my usual 8 hours of study a night has increased to the point that I am living on caffeine pills, yogurt, and diet coke.....I know terribly healthy.............

I'm going bonkers, but that's okay going crazy is good for character....it means you appreciate sanity when you have the small glimpses of it in you life.

Off to another test!