Anyone Knows about the post-bacc/PIPELINE program??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Advendentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know anything about post bacc program which is sponsored by the Pipeline prgram? is supposed to be some type of post-bacc program and only a few schools in the U.S. have this program. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Yeaaa dood, it's like this gnarly wave you catch in the Pacific. I've never caught the pipe, but I hear it's like totally radical, dewd. Don't forget to wax your board before you do it though brah....

By now it should be obvious I have no idea, just though I'd throw some humor in there. Look into any type of non-thesis master's programs near you. That will be your best bet in the long run.

Do any of you know anything about the Pipeline prgram? is supposed to be some type of post-bacc program and only a few schools in the U.S. have this program. :confused:

My undergrad had a pipeline program, it was what they used for any online classes and for teachers to post material, email, school stuff, etc..