Anyone like to do deschutes a favour?

Started by deschutes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Context: I'm on dial-up, am away from home and will be for the next month. I neglected to bring my US map and NRMP battle plans.

Request: Can someone find me a digital map of the US with timezones and labelled states? (Major cities would be a huge plus.)

I've tried for the last hour, but it's an image-intensive process not best undertaken with dial-up.... 😴
 
Anyone? Anyone? *hopeful*

It's not meant to be an insult, by the way - it's just that my working knowledge of eastern US geography sucks.

I had thought I would be able to pull one off Google Images easily enough, but that hasn't been the case.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
deschutes said:
Whoa... 😱 haha! That site kicks @ss! Thanks Sylph!

What did you have to type into Google to get that?

I think I tried "map united states time zones" and it was the second site that popped up. Glad it helped!!
 
deschutes said:
Whoa... 😱 haha! That site kicks @ss! Thanks Sylph!

What did you have to type into Google to get that?

That's disappointing deschutes. I thought you were a pro at google searches. 😛