Anyone looked at AACPM lately?

Started by scpod
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scpod

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well...I've been a little frustrated the last couple of days because getting onto SDN has seemed to require either a miracle or the patience of Job, so...I toured some websites that I haven't looked at for a couple of weeks. The AACPM site has changed a good bit. They've added a few new things, and it looks like more things are in store for the future. With all the talk about statistics on this board, I'm sure that everyone will be happy when the new "statistics" link is fully functional. There's a nice FAQ section now; a greatly improved "contact a podiatrist" section; and new links to CASPR/CRIP, Residencies and Clerkships right on the first page.