Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone looking to sell DAT destroyer?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mantown10, Jun 4, 2008.

1. mantown10

mantown10 2+ Year Member

May 27, 2008
    I would like to buy a copy of the DAT destroyer. If anyone has a copy let me know and let me know how much you want for it.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PSU SHC 414

PSU SHC 414 7+ Year Member

Nov 26, 2007
    I have an early-mid 2007 version that has virtually no writing in it at all (except for printouts of the updates .... the person who I bought this from marked those up pretty well).

I'd be willing to sell it for way less than $100, so PM me about specific pricing if you're interested.