Anyone love dolphins?

Started by tandy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tandy

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm a Zambian Student doing my fourth year at The Samora Machel School of Veterinary Medicine here in Zambia. Zambia a small country located in Central Southern Africa. I love animals and I love the rich wildlife that we have here. Unfortunatly though, I will never get the opportunity to work with marine animals. This is because my country is landlocked. When I was little I used to live in England and I loved going to zoos and other amusement parks where there were dolphins. One day I would love to have a chance to work with dolphins and other marine animals. Anybody out there who has worked with marine animals? I would really love to hear about your experiences with these beautiful creatures.