Anyone need a roomate???

Started by jenn220
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jenn220

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there! I was wondering if anyone attending HICP needs housing cause I currently have 1 more room available. The cost is $600 for your very own room. The house is a brand new, never been lived in 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home located in Ocean Pointe, Ewa Beach, only a 10 minute drive to school. I need someone to occupy the 4th room ASAP! So let me know if you are interested. Tell all your friends!! 🙂

This is what the house looks like if you're curious.
http://www.paradeofhomeshawaii.com/entrants/2003/pdf/poh-oceanpt204-v4.pdf

Jennie =)
[email protected]