anyone need DAT tutoring? help with AADSAS application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alphabet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi future DAT takers,

Are you interested in receiving DAT tutoring or tips and tricks with the AADSAS application?

I scored AA 22, TS 23, QR 19, RC 21, Bio 23, GChem 21 and OChem 28. I've been accepted to two schools thus far, and I have been waitlisted at two more.

I will provide any study material you will need to get the score you want! I have previous tutoring experience with all age groups and am currently working for a tutoring company.

I live in Fairfield county, CT. I'm willing to tutor anyone in a 30 mile radius.

Send me a private message if you're interested. Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested...I'll be in the area for the summer shadowing at a dentist's office...how much are you asking for?

Hi,

It depends on whether you're looking for tutoring or application advice.
For private tutoring, I charge $35/hour -- less than 1/3 of what the big college prep companies charge.
For example, Kaplan charges the following prices for one-on-on tutoring
$2299 for 15 private tutoring hours --$153/hour
$3399 for 25 private tutoring hours --$135/hour
$4499 for 35 private tutoring hours --$128/hour
source:
http://www.kaptest.com/course_optio...prodid=null&delivery_type=4&_requestid=247570

Please let me know if you're still interested.
-alphabet

With those scores who waitlisted you? Did you take your DAT late last summer, I can't imagine being waitlisted with a 28 in O-chem

Members don't see this ad :)
TEXDENT said:
With those scores who waitlisted you? Did you take your DAT late last summer, I can't imagine being waitlisted with a 28 in O-chem

Columbia and Tufts waitlisted me. My application was very stong, but I submitted it too late (end of October). Then my LOR's kept getting lost and my pre-dent advisor wouldn't fax them to the schools directly. Most schools didn't get a chance to look at my application until mid-January. Some schools were already full at that point (such as UConn).

am very sorry to hear that, why did you submit your app so late in the cycle? or were they waiting on DAT scores, eitherway sorry to hear you were waitlisted, you sound like an excellent applicant.