Anyone need Dr. Collins prep?

Started by rnh1023
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rnh1023

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Collins PCAT prep available! My set contains Jan, July, and Fall updates for 2013, and I didn't write on any of the material. Asking $150/obo. I also purchased 2 practice tests through Pearson that I can access online through Jan 31, 2015, so I would be willing to include that login information, if you want it. Message me if you're interested. Thanks!
 
Dr. Collins PCAT prep available! My set contains Jan, July, and Fall updates for 2013, and I didn't write on any of the material. Asking $150/obo. I also purchased 2 practice tests through Pearson that I can access online through Jan 31, 2015, so I would be willing to include that login information, if you want it. Message me if you're interested. Thanks!
Hey, I would like to Buy it!! My email id is: [email protected]