Anyone need NBEO Part 1 study guide?

Started by scvcstar
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scvcstar

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I bought the Berkeley Study Guide 11th edition for NBEO Part 1 (the newest edition), and highlighted a few pages of the optics section already, but otherwise it is brand new. I realized I have too many resources already and will unfortunately not have time to read the BSG, which is a rather thick book (it's actually 2 books, about 3 inches total height). I was one of the editors for this current updated edition, so I can tell you it follows the new NBEO outline exactly. It's mostly in an outline form, if that helps you study better, with some full sentences/paragraphs.

The book costs $105 new at the Berkeley website: http://optometry.berkeley.edu/opt_txtpp/student_life/ucosa/studyguide.html

I'm willing to sell mine for $75, free shipping by USPS Priority Mail. PM me if you're interested!

Good luck studying!
 
Hi,
My phone number is 416 425 8148. Toronto Ontario.
How can I reach you
please email me as soon as possible [email protected]

Regards
Karim
Hey everyone,
I bought the Berkeley Study Guide 11th edition for NBEO Part 1 (the newest edition), and highlighted a few pages of the optics section already, but otherwise it is brand new. I realized I have too many resources already and will unfortunately not have time to read the BSG, which is a rather thick book (it's actually 2 books, about 3 inches total height). I was one of the editors for this current updated edition, so I can tell you it follows the new NBEO outline exactly. It's mostly in an outline form, if that helps you study better, with some full sentences/paragraphs.

The book costs $105 new at the Berkeley website: http://optometry.berkeley.edu/opt_txtpp/student_life/ucosa/studyguide.html

I'm willing to sell mine for $75, free shipping by USPS Priority Mail. PM me if you're interested!

Good luck studying!