anyone not like their partner pharmacist?

Started by spoon714
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spoon714

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi There,
I was curious to see if there was any working pharmacist who don't like or disagree with how their partner practices in the store? Maybe its how they talk to ppl, or how they do controls. Any stories?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Id like to think Im Tyrion or Jamie, but Im more like Sansa Stark with fits of Arya. Ultimately Ill be Ned. Dat pension, though. It will be worth it.
 
My partner is a nut case. Unfortunately for me, she's the pharmacy manager. I don't so much care about how she practices or does control as she's practicing under her license not mine. She's just vindictive, petty and a very jealous person. She creates a lot of tension in the pharmacy because you're either on her side or you're her sworn enemy. She will try to talk down on me in front of the techs or yell at me for minor issues and I will yell right back at her so we are constantly butting heads. I used to make threads about her here when we first started working together because I was miserable. I wanted my store to be how it was before she came but at a point, I had to accept my reality and deal with it.
 
My partner is a nut case. Unfortunately for me, she's the pharmacy manager. I don't so much care about how she practices or does control as she's practicing under her license not mine. She's just vindictive, petty and a very jealous person. She creates a lot of tension in the pharmacy because you're either on her side or you're her sworn enemy. She will try to talk down on me in front of the techs or yell at me for minor issues and I will yell right back at her so we are constantly butting heads. I used to make threads about her here when we first started working together because I was miserable. I wanted my store to be how it was before she came but at a point, I had to accept my reality and deal with it.
THIS REMINDS ME OF a DOUCHE BAG RXM I HAD WHEN I WAS AT WAGS. HAD TO Quit because of him
 
Id like to think Im Tyrion or Jamie, but Im more like Sansa Stark with fits of Arya. Ultimately Ill be Ned. Dat pension, though. It will be worth it.

I'm Lord Baelish for sure. Last year during a slow day we all sat down and decided which characters were most appropriate for our personalities. Those were the days..