Anyone Offered a Fullbright ?

Started by jl lin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jl lin

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was your experience? I am spinning and overwhelmed right now; but I am not sure what to do!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am teaching through the Fulbright program. Let me know if you have any questions and what country you going to?

Thanks for responding. I definitely have questions. I also need to clarify that I was asked to submit application and proposal for Fullbright. So it would be a matter of being in the running d/t gpa and some other things. Research and teaching, this is what was in the letter. I would so love to do this, but I would need to find somewhere with the flexibility to let me come and go, rather than do 10 months in a shot.