Anyone received GA wet lab result for August 2015?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

koopa0102

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friends who took in June said they could see from the board website within 2 weeks if they passed. If failed, people just have to wait for another 2-4 weeks until the official letter is sent. It's been 2 weeks since I took it and my checklist still shows unchecked...wonder if it means I failed :(

Members don't see this ad.

It hasn't been two weeks yet. I checked yesterday and nothing showed up and other people said the same. You get an email too when you pass.

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't received mines either. Pretty scared after reading this post. Did you all go school in GA?

I don't think you will get an email of the result. One of my friends has her result posted yesterday. She never got any email prior.

I don't think you will get an email of the result. One of my friends has her result posted yesterday. She never got any email prior.
Yeah, someone told me they were marked completed for that requirement yesterday but I asked a few other people if theirs was marked and they said no. I don't think it's likely that all of us failed. I hope not anyways!! I'm really worried I did cause I know I made one calculation error. I made both products right though, so I dunno. :(

Mine still says unchecked :( now I'm worried.

Was your candidate number big (>100)? My coworker checked hers at like 6 today and it said unchecked and she checked back 10 minutes later and it said completed. I think they're going in order of candidate number.

Was your candidate number big (>100)? My coworker checked hers at like 6 today and it said unchecked and she checked back 10 minutes later and it said completed. I think they're going in order of candidate number.

Yes it was like 230 something. I was in the afternoon group. Still unchecked hopefully it will be updated tomorrow.

I'm getting ready to take the wet lab 3/10. Anyone have any pointers for me?? I graduated almost 20 years ago and it's making me nervous!!