Anyone received GA wet lab result for August 2015?

Started by koopa0102
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

koopa0102

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friends who took in June said they could see from the board website within 2 weeks if they passed. If failed, people just have to wait for another 2-4 weeks until the official letter is sent. It's been 2 weeks since I took it and my checklist still shows unchecked...wonder if it means I failed 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think you will get an email of the result. One of my friends has her result posted yesterday. She never got any email prior.
Yeah, someone told me they were marked completed for that requirement yesterday but I asked a few other people if theirs was marked and they said no. I don't think it's likely that all of us failed. I hope not anyways!! I'm really worried I did cause I know I made one calculation error. I made both products right though, so I dunno. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was your candidate number big (>100)? My coworker checked hers at like 6 today and it said unchecked and she checked back 10 minutes later and it said completed. I think they're going in order of candidate number.

Yes it was like 230 something. I was in the afternoon group. Still unchecked hopefully it will be updated tomorrow.